Founded in 1964, the Strategic Account Management Association (SAMA) is a unique nonprofit association focused solely on helping to establish strategic, key and global account management as a separate profession, career path and proven corporate strategy for growth.
With more than 11,000 members worldwide, SAMA offers unmatchable networking, research, training and professional development opportunities throughout North America and Europe designed to help you advance your SAM practice.
SAMA’s strength is our community of individual and company members. SAMA’s most valuable asset is our open peer-to-peer network of idea sharing.
MISSION & VALUES
SAMA’s mission is to build and manage a community of practice and expertise in strategic account management. We equip and enable our members to develop and deploy regional, national and global strategic customer relationships for mutual value creation.
- The best global platform for benchmarking
- Global conferences
- Global membership
- Global training
- Global research
- A real-time and relevant knowledge network
- Best-practice exchange and subject-matter expertise
- A source of actionable tools, processes and experience
- Long-term sustainability
- Next-level practices
- Independent, original research
- Executive symposia
- CSAM – Certified Strategic Account Manager program
- Standards for excellence in SAM behavior and skills